Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Return

I don't even know where to begin, it's been so long since I last blogged.

In the background right now I hear my 2-year old (codename Bluebird) coughing in his sleep. I've spent a good hour googling children's cough syrup, after catching word that they could be more dangerous than helpful. I think I'll return the Robitussin I just bought, and pray he has anything besides whooping cough. And I pray God heals him quickly and protects the baby (codename Sweetface) from getting anything.

We had a lot of fun this past weekend...doing pumpkin patches and enjoying our friends' company. Specifically, we went to one on Saturday and another one on Sunday. When I tuck Bluebird into bed, before we pray, we debrief by listing the fun, good times we had that day. Both Monday evening and this evening Bluebird listed "punkin pash," even though that was two days ago! I guess he had fun. I think we'll go to another one north of the River on the 20th. Mark and Rebecca, I'm sorry we didn't get to visit with you more. Really. But I'm blogging! :)

I've recently found a new interest -- aqua exercise. It's offered at the local natatorium Mondays through Thursdays from 6-7pm, for $2.50 each class. I've always been a water girl, never a treadmill kind of girl, so this is right up my ally. In fact, I love it -- I can feel the workout, but it's fun! Right now I'm only going on evenings when the hubby is home to watch the little ones. :(

I can't readily think of anything else to write right now, but I've broken any writer's block I may have had, so it's a start!

No comments: