Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm Coming Out

I've decided to scratch using codenames for the kids. The whole reason it started was because someone recently brought up the point that a stranger could approach my children and call out their names and my children could instantly have undue trust in the stranger, simply because the stranger already knew their name. While this could be true, it's driving me crazy to call my children something other than their given name when I blog! So I shall just have to teach them about strangers and be careful when I blog to not give out information about our exact location.

(I've noticed there are ways to lock or hide posts, but I like being able to share my blog with family who don't have an account. Also, I like that my friends on facebook at least have the option to see my blog. I'll just be careful...)

No comments: