Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Life Right Now: A Photo Story

Ashton has gotten really excited by the ABC television show "Wipeout." All day Tuesday he waits in eager anticipation for the 7:00pm show. (In case you haven't seen the show, it's an obstical course which requires the contestants to wear helmets and lifejackets.) Here is my family living it out...every Tuesday evening, and then some. He he.
Ashton greeting Sadie in the morning. If only this is how things were all day... Yeah, right.
Aaron and Ashton tubing this last weekend...
...and Sadie and I.

Here's Sadie after first waking up in the morning. (She's a book lover.)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Great pictures!!:)

Becca said...

Re: Your comment on my blog--I would love to catch up *anytime*!!
Right now I'm home most evenings and usually most of the day on Wednesdays...
I just hung up the last picture you sent of your family on my wall-so I see it and think of you often!:)